This Agreement is entered into between you and Shenzhen Yei District Technology Co.
Ltd. is also referred to in this Agreement as "Money Whale" and is located at 1815 Dongfang Science and Technology Building, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China.
i. content and signature of the agreement
1. This Agreement contains the text of the Agreement and all rules of any kind that Money Whale has issued or may issue in the future. All rules are an integral part of this Agreement and have the same legal effect as the body of the Agreement. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any service provided by Money Whale and its affiliates is subject to this Agreement. Except as otherwise mandated by law or regulation, Money Whale and its affiliates shall be bound by this Agreement.
3. You agree to accept and abide by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you shall immediately cease the registration process or your use of the Money Whale Service.
II. Account management
1. Eligibility to apply You shall be a natural person with full civil capacity and full civil capacity. In the event that you do not have such capacity, you and your guardian shall be liable for all consequences resulting from such action and Money Whale shall have the right to cancel (permanently freeze) your Money Whale Account and to make a claim or recover damages from you and your guardian. If you do not qualify, your guardian's consent is required to register you as a Money Whale member, otherwise you and your guardian will be liable for all consequences resulting from such action and Money Whale shall have the right to cancel (permanently freeze) your Money Whale Account and to make a claim or recover damages from you and your guardian.
Money Whale does not have the ability to conduct a substantial review of your civil capacity and capacity to act, so once you have registered, Money Whale may consider you to have full civil capacity and full capacity to act.
Money Whale will provide you with a uniquely numbered Money Whale Account (also referred to as an Account) when you sign this Agreement, complete the membership registration process, or actually use the Money Whale Services in any other manner permitted by Money Whale.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account and you are responsible for the security of your Account and password, as well as for any actions taken through your Account. Your Account and password may not be transferred, given or inherited in any way, except by due process of law and with the consent of Money Whale. If you become aware of anyone who may compromise the security of your Account, you shall immediately notify Money Whale in an effective manner and request that Money Whale suspend the services associated with the Account. You understand that Money Whale will take a reasonable amount of time to act on your request, and that Money Whale will not be liable for any consequences (including, without limitation, any damages to you) that may arise before it acts, except to the extent that Money Whale fails to act within a reasonable amount of time. You acknowledge that your ownership and other rights in and to the data and other information you provide in connection with your registration and use of the Money Whale Service belong to Money Whale and that Money Whale has the right to use such information.
In using the Money Whale Service, you undertake to comply with the following usage guidelines.
- 1.Member undertakes to keep the registration information correct.
- 2.If there are changes to the information provided by the member to Money Whale, please notify Money Whale in a timely manner to make the appropriate changes.
- 3.Members shall not appear malicious registration malicious click malicious false consumer behavior.
- 4.In the use of Money Whale services in the course of all acts are in compliance with national laws, regulations and other regulatory documents and Money Whale the rules of the provisions and requirements, does not go against the public interest or public morals, does not harm the legitimate rights and interests of others, does not violate this Agreement and related rules. In the event of any legal consequences arising from your breach of the foregoing undertakings, you shall be solely responsible for all legal liabilities and shall hold Money Whale harmless from any losses arising therefrom. In the event that Money Whale becomes liable or indemnifies you, you undertake that Money Whale may recover from you and that your liability or loss will be final.
- 5.In the process of spending money on the Money Whale platform, abide by the principle of honesty and credit, do not take unfair competition, do not disrupt the normal order of online transactions, and do not engage in behavior unrelated to online transactions.
- 6.No commercial use of any data on the Money Whale platform, including but not limited to the use of the information displayed on the Money Whale site in any manner such as reproduction, distribution, without the prior written consent of Money Whale.
- 7.Cheating of any kind in connection with Money Whale's activities is strictly prohibited. In the event that cheating is discovered, we reserve the right to withdraw all invitations to the account and its associated accounts, cancel invitations, and blacklist accounts on the Money Whale site. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, using the same computer or device, the same IP address, and registering multiple accounts on the same day in order to cheat on the invitation rewards.
- 8.Money Whale prohibits any form of promotion by members within Money Whale.
- 9.You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Money Whale platform or any transaction or activity being conducted on Money Whale. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large data load on Money Whale's network devices, or Money Whale will hold you liable for any damages or losses that you may incur, including, but not limited to, cancellation of relevant invitation awards, disqualification of invitations, blacklisting of Money Whale accounts, freezing of accounts, or cancellation of accounts. Money Whale reserves the right to seek compensation from you and to be held ultimately liable for any loss or liability incurred by Money Whale as a result of such actions.
You understand and agree that Money Whale has the right to do the following.
1. Money Whale reserves the right, without your consent, to make an ex parte determination as to whether you are in breach of any of the foregoing undertakings, and to apply the rules in accordance with such ex parte determination.
2. Money Whale reserves the right to post on Money Whale any alleged violations of this Agreement or the Rules, or any alleged violations of laws or regulations that, in the sole judgment of Money Whale, appear to violate the terms of this Agreement or the Rules, or if Money Whale determines that you have violated any law or regulation, or if Money Whale determines that you have violated any law or regulation.
3. Money Whale reserves the right to remove any information that you post on Money Whale that is suspected of violating the law or the legal rights of others, or violating this Agreement or the Rules, and to impose any penalties as set forth in the Rules.
4. Money Whale reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the nature of your conduct on Money Whale and whether or not it constitutes a violation of this Agreement or the Rules, and to impose penalties accordingly, including if you do not commit such conduct on Money Whale, but it has affected Money Whale and its users. You are responsible for preserving all evidence relating to your conduct, and shall be liable for any adverse consequences of failing to provide sufficient evidence.
5. If you are suspected of violating the terms of this Agreement, you shall be solely liable for any damages caused to any third party in your own name and shall hold Money Whale harmless from any loss or expense incurred as a result. If Money Whale is held liable or indemnifies you, you agree that Money Whale may seek to recover from you, and that you will be held liable or indemnify Money Whale for such damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of searching for the relevant authorities.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold Money Whale harmless from and against any claim by any third party, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of investigation by any relevant authority, for any alleged violation of any law or this Agreement by you.
7. The materials displayed above on Money Whale (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, digital downloads and data compilations) are the property or rights of Money Whale or its content providers; the compilation of all content on Money Whale is the copyright of Money Whale; all content on Money Whale is subject to copyright by Money Whale; all content on Money Whale is subject to copyright by Money Whale; and all content on Money Whale is subject to copyright by Money Whale. The Software is the property or right of Money Whale or its affiliates or its software suppliers and the above intellectual property rights are protected by law. If you violate any of these rights, Money Whale reserves the right to take action against you in accordance with its rules and to prosecute you for any legal action you may take.
8. Money Whale does not have the ability to conduct a substantive review of your registration, and therefore you are solely responsible for the consequences of any problems with your registration and Money Whale shall not be liable for them. In the event that Money Whale is required by law or regulation to assume liability, you acknowledge that Money Whale shall have the right to recover from you the amount of such liability, which shall be your ultimate responsibility.
IV. Special mandates
You fully understand and irrevocably grant to Money Whale and its affiliates the following rights.
1. If you make a commitment of any kind to Money Whale or its affiliates or partner organizations, and the relevant company or organization has confirmed that you are in breach of such commitment, Money Whale shall have the right to immediately place restrictions on your account in the manner agreed upon in your commitment or agreement, including suspension or termination of service to you and disclosure of your breach as confirmed by the relevant company. You understand and agree that Money Whale is not required to verify the facts of such confirmation with you or obtain your consent, and that Money Whale shall not be liable to you for any such restriction or publicity, except as expressly required by law or regulation.
2. In the event that you breach this Agreement or any other agreement with Money Whale, Money Whale shall have the right to notify Money Whale's affiliates or its partner organizations in any manner whatsoever and to require them to take action to limit your rights, including, without limitation, requiring Money Whale to zero out your account, requiring its affiliates to suspend or terminate some or all of their services to you, and posting your breach on any website operated or controlled by Money Whale.
3. You grant Money Whale, its affiliates or its partner organizations an exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right to use and license to others the materials and data information recorded in your registration or transaction.
4. Money Whale and its affiliates shall have the right to entertain disputes between you and other members arising out of your transactions, and shall have the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the facts and rules applicable to the dispute and to make a decision to dispose of it. The decision to dispose of the dispute will be binding on you. If the dispute results in a loss to Money Whale and its affiliates, you will promptly reimburse Money Whale and its affiliates for such loss, or Money Whale and its affiliates will be entitled to a direct credit against your interest in the contract and your account and will be entitled to pursue recovery.
V. Scope of liability and limitation of liability
1. Money Whale is responsible for providing its services to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and is solely responsible for the services it provides, Money Whale makes no warranties and assumes no liability for services and products provided to its members by third parties, but shall assist its members in negotiating with third parties to protect their legal rights.
2. You understand that much of the information on Money Whale is posted on third-party platforms and may be subject to risks and defects, and that Money Whale is acting solely as a trading platform and as a place for you to obtain information about, source, negotiate and trade in goods and services, but that Money Whale is not responsible for the content of such platforms. There is no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items involved in the transaction, the truth or accuracy of the commercial information, or the ability of the parties to perform their obligations under the trade agreement. You should exercise your own discretion in determining the authenticity, legality and validity of the items and information, and you do so at your own risk.
3. The prices, quantities, availability and other product information on the Money Whale Website are subject to change without notice. You acknowledge and understand that due to the vast amount of product information on the Site, although Money Whale makes reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the product information you view, there may be certain delays and errors in the information displayed by Money Whale due to well-known Internet technical factors and other objective reasons, which may cause inconvenience to you or result in damages to you. Money Whale is not responsible for any problems.
4. Money Whale shall not be obligated to conduct a prior review of all user registration data, product (service) information, transaction behavior, and other matters related to transactions, except as expressly required by law or regulation, or in the case of.
a)Money Whale has reasonable grounds to believe that there may be a material illegality or breach of contract with respect to a particular Member and a particular transaction.
b) Money Whale has reasonable grounds to believe that a user's conduct with Money Whale may be illegal or inappropriate.
5. You understand and agree that Money Whale and its affiliates are not a judicial body and can only evaluate evidence as a layperson, and that the mediation of disputes by Money Whale and its affiliates is solely on your behalf, and that Money Whale and its affiliates cannot guarantee that the outcome of a dispute will meet your expectations, nor do they assume any responsibility for the conclusions of the mediation of a dispute. Liability. If you suffer any damages as a result, you agree that you will pursue your own legal remedies to recover them from the beneficiary or other relevant person.
6. you understand and agree that money whale will not be liable to you for any damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (whether or not money whale has been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of any of the following.
a)Unauthorized use of your account or alteration of your data by third parties.
b)Costs and losses incurred in connection with the purchase or acquisition of any goods, samples, data, information, or the conduct of transactions or substitutions through the Money Whale Service, except to the extent that such costs or losses are caused by errors in the information provided by Money Whale in connection with the Service.
c)Your misunderstanding of Money Whale's services.
d)Any other loss related to the Money Whale Service that is not caused by Money Whale.
7. Money Whale's entire liability for any damages or economic loss arising out of your use of the Money Whale Service shall not exceed the price of the services or merchandise purchased by you through Money Whale or in connection with such claim. This limitation of liability shall survive any freezing, suspension or cancellation of your membership.
8. In no event shall Money Whale be liable for any loss or damage caused by Strikes, riots, insurrections, insurrections, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, acts of government, orders of the administration of justice. Money Whale will not be liable for any failure of service or delay in service that is not caused by Money Whale. Money Whale will use reasonable efforts to deal with the aftermath.
vi. termination of the agreement
1. You agree that Money Whale has the right, at its discretion, to suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of the Money Whale Platform Services to you, or to temporarily or permanently freeze (cancel) your Account, without liability to you or any third party, in accordance with this Agreement, except as expressly required by this Agreement or by law or regulation.
2. Money Whale reserves the right to terminate this Agreement directly by cancelling your account in the event of.
a) You are suspected of once again registering as a Money Whale user, directly or indirectly or on behalf of another person, after Money Whale has terminated the provision of the Services to you.
b) You expressly and notice to Money Whale that you do not wish to accept the new Service Agreement upon changes to this Agreement (including the Rules).
c) Other circumstances in which Money Whale deems it appropriate to terminate the service.
3. You have the right to request that Money Whale cancel your account and, subject to review and approval by Money Whale, Money Whale will cancel (permanently freeze) your account, at which time your contractual relationship with Money Whale under this Agreement will terminate. Money Whale will not be obligated to retain or disclose to you any information in your Account after your Account is cancelled (permanently frozen), nor will Money Whale be obligated to forward to you or any third party any information that you have not read or sent.
4. you agree that after your contractual relationship with Money Whale has ended, Money Whale, its affiliates or its partner organizations will continue to have the following rights.
a)Continue to save and use your registration, data and all transaction data for the duration of your use of the Money Whale Services.
b)Money Whale may also assert claims against you under this Agreement in the event that your use of the Money Whale Service is unlawful or in violation of this Agreement or the Rules.
5. After Money Whale suspends or terminates the Services to you, you shall be solely responsible for, and shall hold Money Whale harmless from, any dispute, loss or increase in any costs arising out of any transaction you may have prior to the suspension or termination of the Services in accordance with the following principles.
a) incomplete transactions or activity information that you have uploaded to Money Whale prior to the suspension or termination of the Service, and Money Whale reserves the right to delete such information upon suspension or termination of the Service.
b) If you have entered into a contract of sale and purchase with another member prior to the suspension or termination of the Services, but the contract has not been actually performed, Money Whale shall have the right to remove the information relating to such contract of sale and purchase and the items traded on the Money Whale Platform.
c) If you have entered into a sale and purchase contract with another member and have partially performed it prior to the suspension or termination of the Services, Money Whale may not delete the transaction, but Money Whale shall have the right to notify your counterparty of such suspension or termination at the same time as it suspends or terminates the Services.
1. there are no restrictions on users wishing to become members of Money Whale, except that users under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of a guardian to use the Money Whale Service.
2. An account can only be used by one member, who must provide Money Whale with true and accurate information, and Money Whale will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from incorrect information provided.
3. Members must promptly notify Money Whale of any changes to their information.
4. Money Whale and its affiliates are committed to not disclosing members' privacy-related information to other third-party organizations.
viii. application of law, jurisdiction and other
1.The validity, interpretation, modification, implementation and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China, and if there is no relevant law, the international business practices and industry practices shall be referred to.
2. Disputes arising from this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China. If the two parties cannot resolve the dispute through negotiation, they shall submit to the People's Court where Shenzhen Yiju Technology Co.